Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dance Recital time....

is in a few days!! This is a picture of the girls. I have been waiting for this time since Halle was born to have my girls dance pictures taken together. Kinda silly, huh? But I think they are absolutely beautiful! I love them so much. This is Halle's first dance recital and she is soooo excited. She LOVES to dance!! She can't wait to be on stage. If she's being naughty or getting into trouble, all I have to do is say "no dance this week" and she straightens right up!! Which doesn't happen very often, but every once in a while....





Hannah is dancing to "HAIRSPRAY" and some Hannah Montana songs, and she also does a partner dance with Tanner. I'll post those pictures later.








Halle is dancing "FROM A DISTANCE" with Miss Jill and "SESAME STREET".

2 comments:

Mandie said...

Your blog is adorable love the background and the slide shows. You are so creative and talented. Keep up the good work.
Love ya,
Mandie

The Carter Life said...

Chris...Love your blog. It's adorable! It looks better than mine. Hannah and Halle look super cute. I can't wait for the recital on Saturday. Hopefully Blake and I make it. It will be fun! Keep up the good work!
Talk To You Later, Luv Ya!