out by the river. The weather was okay today. A little windy, but nice. So Halle and I went for a walk/bike ride. She did great!! She had her first fall. She was trying to turn and look back at me and turned her will too sharp and fell right over!! She cried for a minute, but got right back on her bike and was off. Hannah had a friend over, Bryton, and they played and had fun. Justin had baseball and had to go city council for scouts. He's really close to getting his Eagle. Jace started archer's education and has that for the next four nights and then they shoot the range on Saturday. He's pretty excited. I had some time to bake some chocolate chip cookies and they got gobbled up as fast as I could bake them. Busy, busy!!! I'm so glad I have started to "journal" our daily happenings. Sometimes it seems like we just have an ordinary day, but that's what life is all about, the time you spend together as a family. I want to remember all of them...ordinary, extraordinary, happy, sad, busy, not busy, etc. I know before too long my little chicks will leave the nest and it will happen way too soon.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Going for a bike ride....
out by the river. The weather was okay today. A little windy, but nice. So Halle and I went for a walk/bike ride. She did great!! She had her first fall. She was trying to turn and look back at me and turned her will too sharp and fell right over!! She cried for a minute, but got right back on her bike and was off. Hannah had a friend over, Bryton, and they played and had fun. Justin had baseball and had to go city council for scouts. He's really close to getting his Eagle. Jace started archer's education and has that for the next four nights and then they shoot the range on Saturday. He's pretty excited. I had some time to bake some chocolate chip cookies and they got gobbled up as fast as I could bake them. Busy, busy!!! I'm so glad I have started to "journal" our daily happenings. Sometimes it seems like we just have an ordinary day, but that's what life is all about, the time you spend together as a family. I want to remember all of them...ordinary, extraordinary, happy, sad, busy, not busy, etc. I know before too long my little chicks will leave the nest and it will happen way too soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment