Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I wasn't joking....

look who's in the pioneer again this week!!!


Dad is actually in the door of the truck and Mike Balmforth is talking to the kids. They were teaching the kids at Sunrise about fire safety. See I wasn't joking...dad has been in the Pioneer tons of times.....and trust me...this won't be the last we see of him. Grandma Fillmore brought over some pictures she had at her house. They make me smile and even laugh at a few of them. Can I just ask...why didn't someone tell me my hair was so freakin' big????? Seriously!

Grandma and Grandpa Fillmore's 50Th Wedding Anniversary...1993

Senior Prom....1991


Graduation...1991


Chris and Steph...1977


Chris....9 years old...1982


Chris....10 years old...1983


So there it is, laugh, I am here to provide people of this world an opportunity to get a good laugh. Oh well, what can ya do?? I just can't believe how old I am...again, how time flies. I'm watching "Wife Swap", where two wife's switch places for two weeks. They always place them in extreme opposites of how they live and what they believe...it's crazy and weird, and a complete waste of an hour of my life, but again...oh well! We had stew for dinner, rolls, and peaches. It is still soooo cold. It was actually snowing at around 7:00. I am so ready for summer, warm weather and capri's, flip-flops, and painted toes. Though if it keeps up this weather for a few more weeks, I can start tanning so I don't blind everyone. And like I say, tan fat looks better than white fat.....sorry to say, but it's true. Just pray that the 19th of May is nice weather. I'm in charge of Jace's school Spring Fling and last year we had to have it inside intead of outside....so pray for good weather so we can go outside!!!

No comments: