Monday, April 21, 2008
Monday...
was a typical Monday... John grouted the bathroom shower/tub area. Looks great! He is such a perfectionist, he picks out every flaw. But it looks beautiful (especially compared to what was there). I didn't get before pictures, but I'll post after pictures. The boys had baseball and Justin and Hannah had dance. Halle kept herself entertained through out the day while I did laundry and helped John. She is always so glad when her sister gets home from school. John goes back to work tommorrow. He works four on and four off..so he goes back Tuesday through Friday this week. It's been really cold, only getting to about 40º and dropping down to about 23º at night. The kids are having a bad case of cabin fever and run outside every chance they get. And they always come in so cold. It seems like we might go from winter straight to summer. Skip spring all together!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment