Sunday, April 27, 2008

Saturday Part II...

was devoted to recital. Jill Searle School of Dance presents"An Evening With the Stars." Everything turned out great. Halle did wonderful. Except during her second dance one little girl was not on her "X" and it really bothered Halle so she kept telling her "you're not on your "X". She finally decided it was OK and danced wonderfully. Hannah did great also. She is growing up so fast. Justin also danced a partner dance with Randy Call to the song "Picture to Burn" by Taylor Swift. He brought tears to my eyes. Last time he dance on the stage he was 8 years old. He had fun. He took Randy some carnations and she gave him a picture they had together and a gift card to Coldstone. Tanner gave Hannah a picture and a flower and candy and John gave the girls a flower right before they danced. There were flowers everywhere!!! Halle loved hers and wouldn't put hers down. And even this morning she came in and told John that she loved him and her flowers. The following pictures are of last night.................


Today was a beautiful day weather wise. We went for a walk out by the river. It was John's moms birthday today . We stopped out there for a visit. She fed the kids strawberry shortcake, popcorn, tomatoes and sour cream, pickled cucumbers, and cottage cheese. They were stuffed. We love her so much. She is always there for us and loves our children. She is always there to watch the girls or even just have them out to spend the night or just to play. She's colors with them, does puzzles, and reads to them. She always gives the boys hugs when we leave even though they are taller than her and think they're to big for a hug. We love her so much.

1 comment:

The Carter Life said...

OMG...So Cute! I wish I could have been there. Next year I will be for sure! They all look so cute. Tell them I'm sorry I missed it. I bet your glad it's over with though. Your mom said she had a smile on her face the whole time so it had to be good! Well talk to you later. Love Your Blog!
Luv Ya Tons,
Shan