Sunday, June 1, 2008

Congratulations to...

home of the Hamilton High School Broncs and these two these handsome young men.



They are John's sister, Connie, boys. They were both valedictorians of their class, one was student body president and the other was student body vice president. They are wonderful young men, hard working, and great examples to my boys. We wish them only the best as they begin the next chapter in their lives. We love them very much!
Justin and Jace have had a great time visiting them and attending their graduation. It was a nice little vacation for them. I've missed them and am ready for them to be home.
Tonight is the premiere of The Next Food Network Star. And from the previews it looks like it should be a good one!! Lots of DRAMA!! The only draw back is that it comes on late, I think 11:00, but then again it's summertime...

The only winner I've really liked is Guy Fieri. He host a show on Food Network called "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives" where he travels to different diners, drive-ins and dives and showcases the most bestest looking food. Makes me soo hungry for a good ole' greasy plate of whatever, and his own show "Guy's Big Bite". You really see much of the other winners. Oh well!! So thankful for... 1) Sunday naps - all three boys were gone so the girls and I snuggled on my bed and zonked for a couple of hours 2) a yummy new candle I bought that you can actually smell, I have to turn it off about half way through the day cause it's almost too strong 3) Sunday - the calmness and laid backnes of the day.


No comments: