Friday, June 20, 2008

Ice Cold "Fruit Punch" for sale...

25¢, Airheads 25¢ ea. !!

Yesterday the girls had a "Fruit Punch" stand since that's all we had in the house and sold Airheads. They made about $6.00. Not bad for a couple of hours of "work". They sat out there and colored and ate apples. Hann took her $3.00 and went swimming at the pool later that day. She came home with bright red eyes. She's like..."Mom, I can't see, everything is way blurry..." (remember she's our little drama queen). So we put some Visine in them and she felt alot better. She went to bed last night about 11:00 - or usual bedtime in the summer - and slept till 10:00 this morning, she was exhausted. They went to lunch at the school today. There's only 2 weeks left. That's been nice. The girls enjoy going over there, never fills up the boys. Got the tin foil up on my back windows. Our house faces west so the back really gets the heat of the sun. Waiting for John to put in my air conditioner, he said he'd do that tonight since tomorrow it's supposed to reach 90º! And if I get too hot I melt with sweat (yuck I know) and ya know what witches do when they get wet? They melt! And I tend to be very witchy at times :) - most of the time if ya ask my family! Try not to be...but with the heat, the kids, the demands of everyone and everything I have to do ..... (big sigh)! John says I need medicated. What do ya do??? Spending the rest of the day cleaning and delivering some Primary stuff! The kids are out fixing bike tires and fiddlefarting around. I told them they CANNOT do anything to day that cost me any money!! So they are "soooo bored with nothing to do"! And if they say that to me my solution is...find something to do or I can give ya a chore and there outta here. Usually works for a couple of hours. They went and played basketball and rode bikes. Hal hung out by me. Her's my little shadow. She is very good at entertaining herself when everyone is gone. She colors or plays dolls while I'm running around cleaning. Every once in a while she just has to check if I'm still here (like I'd leave) and she yells "MOM!" and I say "I'm still here!" Her's a mama's girl. It also looks like I might be getting a new bike (cross your finger). I got an old fashioned one about 9 years ago, without gears, big butt seat, and a white basket on front. LOVE IT!!! But today the tire just popped, BOOM, out in the garage. Now I know I can just replace the tire, but I think I got the use out of it and I would love one with gears!! Like this.....Not sure in what color, they have yellow, lime green, purple, red, my mom has the most darling purpely-pink one. But I'm jumping WAY ahead of myself. Here's mom on hers...ain't she cute. We when we go bike riding together we hear the wicked witch theme from Wizard of OZ...you know when the witch is on the bike (here we go with the witch theme again, I'm tellin' ya I'm part witch!!) I'm babbling..better quit! Going for a walk tonight since I'm bike less!! So thankful for...1) tin foil 2) tomorrow is Saturday 3) a some what clean house, it was anyway until I walked out of the bedroom after typin this and there was stuff every where!

1 comment:

Jonna said...

Chris...your posts make me laugh hard! As for the witch thing.... probably got you beat. The older I get the awnrier (sp?) I get!
Your Mom is the cutest thing ever...love her, love her! I also love to ride bikes, but up in Comore Loma, it is beastly...all hills. I love your girls names, Halle & Hannah....doesn't get any cuter than that. Oh...I love your ramblings. Your Brother Blake makes the rest of the husbands look lame.....you gotta love that.