Spent the rest of the day getting groceries and did a little shopping at Target and Old Navy! Got the boys their 4th of July shirts. Took Hannah to the doctor, again barely making it before they closed. She has a middle ear infection. So we started the Motrin and filled her antibiotic. She should be feeling better by tomorrow. Poor little lady...like Justin she still gets on or two a year. Mom went an had a MRI today or at least she tried. She couldn't do it. She needs an MRI to see what exactly is going on on her shoulder. She tried three times and just panicked. So she was a little bummed and has to reschedule. I told her next time I'll go with her and maybe they can give her a little something to relax. I have never had one but let's hope I never need to. I am extremely afraid of tight, enclosed spaces, where I can't escape. Like I could never go diving way down in those tunnels under the water or into a mine where you couldn't get out fast.

Look how tight and cramped those people are with no means of escape, so dark, no opening, you're trapped, deep, deep, down...Ohhh, I better quit, getting a little panicked. So thankful for...1) my little tiny air conditioner - keeps my little home just right 2) again - antibiotics 3) there's food in old Mother Hubbards cupboards again - at least till the kids wake up.
No comments:
Post a Comment