And this mama's not happy. Off to take my bitch pill (not really, but John insists some days I need one)! Please tell me there are others out there that can relate. Hopefully a little later I can return with a more pleasant post! Till then....
Monday, July 28, 2008
What a weekend...
it was crazy!! Jace had hunters education for the three days John was off and took the test Saturday - he passed!! Justin returned from High Adventure with the scouts and had a blast!! The floated the Hoback, went water skiing and golfing, had great meals...he had a great time. Justin left this morning at 6:30 for a golf tournament, he golfed a 91, came home for a brief minute, to collect more money from the "money tree" we have out back (he acts likes there's one) and off for the rest of the day!! I'm cleaning today...my house threw up on itself and everyone else just left. There's honey running down the counter, dinner form last night on the table, a bag of chips emptied on the living room floor along with every Barbie we own, laundry is crawling up the walls, the dishwasher is full of clean dishes and the sink is full of dirty ones...you may be asking where I was when this all happened and how long has it been this way? I was here and it fell apart in one, ONE, day!! I love my family but their philosophy concerning the house and housework is..."it's not mine!!" Then I look around and you know what...not ONE thing is mine either!! So let me introduce the three little invisible children we have...they are "I didn't do it", "I don't know", and "It wasn't me"!! They are little terrors !! So I must be off, I have six hours till the king walks into his palace and I need to get busy!! The floors will sparkle, the windows will shine, the kids will be happy and smiling and I will greet him at the door in my high heels and pearls and take his heavy bag, hang it up, and lead him to the finner table where there will be a nice roast with all the fixins'. Afterwards I will fetch his hunting magazine and while he rests, I will cleanup after dinner, we will say family prayer, not fighting or squeezing each other hands till someone's crying, and off to bed and asleep by 9:00! YEA RIGHT!! I'm irritated as hell and I'm letting everyone know it! Cause remember...
And this mama's not happy. Off to take my bitch pill (not really, but John insists some days I need one)! Please tell me there are others out there that can relate. Hopefully a little later I can return with a more pleasant post! Till then....
And this mama's not happy. Off to take my bitch pill (not really, but John insists some days I need one)! Please tell me there are others out there that can relate. Hopefully a little later I can return with a more pleasant post! Till then....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love reading your posts... you keep it so real and honest. You tell it like we all want too! Yeah you arent alone in the whole being mom a thing. we can all relate! Hope you are having a better night. You can come over to my house next! The sad thing about my house is I dont have 6hours. I just worked 9 and I come home to cleaning!!! I am just glad I only work partime!! Your the best!!! Keep a smile if you can.. hehe
Oh....you gave me a great laugh for the day!! Monday is my crueling cleaning day, & I only have Kenny here most of the time. Early this morning I was doing pilate's, and he was out picking peas...I'm sick & tired of picking peas. I told him it was his turn. After he came back in, and tracked mud all over the kitchen, down the hall and in the bedroom, I was ready to scalp him!! Just think, when your kids are all gone, your husband will still be there to make sure that you always have him to clean up after. You are so hillarious.....love you! Chris...it doesn't end. I'm sure that just makes your day!
Post a Comment