

of preschool!! I know...I may be over doing the posts on Halle but bear with me, my baby is growing up! My last little "birdie" has spread her wings. But I do have to admit sitting here with a quiet, clean "nest", my pup keeping my feet warm, it is nice to have a few hours like this. But I just love it when at the end of the day, all my little ones "fly" back home and as crazy as it may get around here at times...I love havin' them back under my "wings"!!! Be back later...Are ya ready for some football???
3 comments:
SHE IS ADORABLE... have I said that already! She looks so much like Hannah. You cant tell they are sisters... can yeah??? hehe
I am so excited to see your little birdies football!!
She is just beautiful.....and that hair!!!! I also love her little dress and matching shoes. You enjoy those quiet couple of hours....you deserve it.
Enjoy those "couple" hours!!
Again, LOVE the hair!
Post a Comment