Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday...

to my awesome brother-in-law...Mike Sorensen!!! His birthday was yesterday and I got caught up in all I was doing I totally forgot and I'm sorry!!! That wasn't very nice of me!! So here's a few things about Mike... 1) He's mostly a pain in my ass 2) He loves to fish 3) He doesn't like to eat the fish he catches 4) He's a very hard worker 5) He loves to hunt 6) He's a GREAT dad 7) He drinks Pepsi 8) He likes the TV show COPS 9) He's a pro at Guitar Hero 10) He has a very wicked sense of humor...we get along great!! Happy belated Birthday!! Hope it was a great day and you got everything you wanted!!!

2 comments:

Jonna said...

Oh Chris...you are too funny! Mostly a pain in the ass....I love it! Aren't ALL MEN....a pain in the ass? I think so. By the way, I still haven't started that Breaking Dawn. Subconciously, I think I don't want it to end.
HOpefully you are getting back into the school routine now. Love you blog!

Mandie said...

Love the little post about my honey.