This is how I arrived home yesterday after a quick day trip to Salt Lake and Park City for some back to school shopping!!We left about 7:30 in the morning and got home about 12:30 last night!! I went with my sis Stephanie, her SIL, Angie, and her friend Laura!! It was so fun...we laughed, shopped, ate, laughed, and shopped some more!! I was able to get the kids almost all ready for school, need a few more supplies and a few more pairs of shoes and underwear!! And I finally was able to eat at the Cheesecake Factory!! Can I just say YUMMY! If you go there you definitely need to try the Avocado Wonton Wraps!!! They were my favorite and of course the cheesecake! I like the plain ole' original cheesecake!! I was in heaven!! Now I can say I've been to the cheesecake factory!! It was a little pricey though...I have a hard time payin' that much for a meal that you just sh-...well you know...but every once in a while you have to treat yourself!!
Today I also registered my baby for high school. What a zoo...long lines, lots of teenagers dressed up in their new school clothes and shoes, getting re-acquainted with their classmates and friends after summer break, lots of papers to fill out, pictures to be taken, find the locker, make sure the combination works, go look for his classes, talk to all his friends, all while checking out the ladies ;), and finally a check for $155.00...Justin was registered for high school!! One down, two to go...Hannah registers Tuesday and Jace registers Wednesday. Justin and Hannah are out helping Betty can beans from the garden. Hannah helps snap them and Justin tightens the lids, Betty's hands aren't quite strong enough. And I'm 221 pages from finishing "Breaking Dawn" - will definitely finish it tonight!! Can I just say HOL-Y-COW!! Every else around here has gone straight down the tubes, and yes Jonna, including blogging {wink} ;) !! I'm just bummed there are no more books in the series...just have to wait for the movie!!! I have to go to a parent meeting for football for Jace tonight so I better go change out of my cleaning rags!! So thankful for...1) a great series to read 2) a great get away with the girls 3) John's last day of work is today so I can read all night without him turning into a ornery werewolf
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Yesterday, this was me...
This is how I arrived home yesterday after a quick day trip to Salt Lake and Park City for some back to school shopping!!We left about 7:30 in the morning and got home about 12:30 last night!! I went with my sis Stephanie, her SIL, Angie, and her friend Laura!! It was so fun...we laughed, shopped, ate, laughed, and shopped some more!! I was able to get the kids almost all ready for school, need a few more supplies and a few more pairs of shoes and underwear!! And I finally was able to eat at the Cheesecake Factory!! Can I just say YUMMY! If you go there you definitely need to try the Avocado Wonton Wraps!!! They were my favorite and of course the cheesecake! I like the plain ole' original cheesecake!! I was in heaven!! Now I can say I've been to the cheesecake factory!! It was a little pricey though...I have a hard time payin' that much for a meal that you just sh-...well you know...but every once in a while you have to treat yourself!!
Today I also registered my baby for high school. What a zoo...long lines, lots of teenagers dressed up in their new school clothes and shoes, getting re-acquainted with their classmates and friends after summer break, lots of papers to fill out, pictures to be taken, find the locker, make sure the combination works, go look for his classes, talk to all his friends, all while checking out the ladies ;), and finally a check for $155.00...Justin was registered for high school!! One down, two to go...Hannah registers Tuesday and Jace registers Wednesday. Justin and Hannah are out helping Betty can beans from the garden. Hannah helps snap them and Justin tightens the lids, Betty's hands aren't quite strong enough. And I'm 221 pages from finishing "Breaking Dawn" - will definitely finish it tonight!! Can I just say HOL-Y-COW!! Every else around here has gone straight down the tubes, and yes Jonna, including blogging {wink} ;) !! I'm just bummed there are no more books in the series...just have to wait for the movie!!! I have to go to a parent meeting for football for Jace tonight so I better go change out of my cleaning rags!! So thankful for...1) a great series to read 2) a great get away with the girls 3) John's last day of work is today so I can read all night without him turning into a ornery werewolf
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are amazing......like a whirl in the wind. I haven't even started the new book yet. Don't give any clues away. Man I remember those school days, and all the girls needing clothes! Expensive.
Oh-I wish I could have gone shopping. I have too much house stuff to pick out! I can't believe school is next week! Have fun finishing the book. I should have been more like you and read it slow.
Post a Comment