For months after the attacks happened I had CNN on practically 24 hours a day, I hugged my babies tighter, I worried about John going to work, I was in shock and disbelief, I prayed for everyone and everything, I cried, I would dream about it, and even remembering it each year brings back a flood of emotions!! I will NEVER forget!!
2 comments:
I was sitting on Wes's favorite lazy boy nursing Tate when I found out....I had the same flood of emotions. I even watched a special on TV last night that made me cry all over again.
I was at the breakfast table getting ready to go to work at Dr Hilliams. We turned the news up on the radio over the whole office all day lone. Just thinking about it brings me chills. It really makes you realize how mortal we all are. Go to my blog and watch the youtube video I put on there. It really put into perspective how Heavenly Father will never leave us! It just makes you want to tell everyone you love them... SO Chris, I am so grateful we got back into contact with each other. I love I have for you and your whole family is huge... I LOVE YA CUZ!!!
Post a Comment