Thursday, October 30, 2008
8 Tag...
8 favorite TV shows...
1. Golden Girls
2. Reba
3. Wife Swap
4. Still Standing
5. Guiding Light
6. Super Nanny
7. How It's Made
8. Eli Stone
8 favorite restaurants...
1. Chiz's
2. Johnny Carino's
3. Olive Garden
4. Mick's
5. Smitty's
6. Jaker's
7. Chili's
8. Pizza Hut
8 things I did today...
1. took Halle to pre school (and picked her up)
2. updated blog
3. fixed lunch
4. went and did Hannah's Halloween party at school
5. ran into store and bought loaf of french bread
6. made spaghetti for dinner
7. picked the boys up from school
8. did some laundry
8 things I look forward to...
1. bedtime
2. the weekend
3. John coming home from hunting
4. watching a movie with John tonight
5. Thanksgiving
6. losing a few more pounds
7. Halloween night
8. getting a hair cut
I tag Shayna, Jaclyn, Mandie, Steph, Shannon, Hailey, Adrienne, and everyone else reading this!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks for the tag...that was a fun one! :)
Post a Comment