Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Been busy...

cooking up a green bean casserole, a chocolate cheesecake, made some carmel popcorn for John, will make some creamed beans in the morning ~for Grandpa Fillmore ~ and a yummy quick cranberry drink, and put a cheese ball on a platter with some crackers!! I love Thanksgiving...sometimes I like to just look at and smell the food right before everybody digs in. We are so blessed with a warm home, food, and family. I am truly thankful for all that I have...for a husband who works so hard to provide and take care of his family, for my children, our health, our home, and all of our extended family. The only bad thing about tomorrow is that John has to work :( so that's why I made him the carmel corn. It's his last scheduled day and he could have taken a day of vacation but if he works he gets double-time and a half and with Christmas right around the corner, the extra money will really help! So we are bummed and we will miss him, but we are planning on having another "Thanksgiving" dinner on Saturday with turkey and all the trimmins'!! The great thing is that he gets two full weeks off at Christmas so that will be awesome!! Well off to finish the cheese cake and get John a few "goodies" together for tomorrow! I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: