Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween 2008...
again, the pretty little pirate...
a punk rock skeleton...
The girls had a really fun time! We took them up to Snake River Landing for Trick-or-Treat Street. I was really impressed! We got there early ~ which was a good thing, the line was long ~ and they had about 25 sponsored RVs from different business's around town lined up and down the street on each side and you walked along and they gave the kids HANDFULS of candy along with a few free samples and coupons for the parents! It went really smooth! I think we'll be taking the kids there next year! We met up with Steph, Mike, Mandie, and their kids...
The first picture is of Halle and "YUKON CORNELIUS" in his AC/DC shirt {a.k.a. John /w his red curly beard}



We headed over to Papa Murphy's and grabbed some Pumpkin pizzas and came home. Justin ran the girls over to the grade school for Trunk-or-Treat {more candy} and they came home and ate pizza, chips, and donut holes. We took the girls around the neighborhood {MORE candy} while Justin passed out candy. The weather was PERFECT! Jace went up to Mandie's and trick-or-treated up there and left before I got any pictures of him :( He wore this basketball mask {that Halle is DEATHLY afraid of} and wore a basketball jersey! He literally got a whole bag of candy ~ filled right to the top! Around 8:00 Justin got ready for a costume Halloween party! He went as a pirate...
It was alot of fun! I went and hung out and visited. They went on a scavenger hunt and watched a scary movie and had yummy food! Always heard Justin screams like a girls when they watch scary movies...it's true, heard it first hand last night! It was a great Halloween!! I went over this morning and took money for the wrestling tournament, updated my blog, and am off to clean! I've quoted it before and I'll quote it again..."Cleaning your house with your kids at home is like shoveling the driveway in a snowstorm" ~ Erma Bombeck. So true, so true!! More basketball today ~ 2 games back to back! Well off to "shovel"... So thankful for 1) it's November ~ love Thanksgiving 2) had a great Halloween 3) daylight saving time is tomorrow ~ don't forget to set your clocks back ~ "fall back"!! P.S. go here try this ymmy, super EASY soup I made yesterday! It was a big hit!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Chris, I sure enjoyed your Halloween update! You & those kids have been very busy. I'm anxious to try that yummy soup recipe...I love soup!
Those costumes were great! Justin is hilarious! We didnt have the kids this halloween so it was kinds a bummer... but I love seeing all the pictures of everyone else!
Looks like fun was had by all! I wish I had a bowl of that soup right now!
Justin looks really good. Love the hair on the chest. You guys all looked so cute.
such cute pictures...Hannah's is AWESOME!! What cute pirates too...Kylee saw Halle and has already decided she is going to be a pirate girl next year...just like Halle, she said! Justin looks so great...love the hair on his chest....hilarious! :) hope you guys are all doing great...we will see you in a couple of weeks at the craft fair! Make sure and stop by my booth!! :)
Post a Comment