Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I just have to say...

Happy Birthday
to these two fabulous ladies in my life...
My little sister Mandie.
Here are a few things about Mandie...
1) She's a great mom
2) She loves Pizza Hut salads 3) She's a dental assistant
4) She is celebrating her anniversary this weekend
5) She's a GREAT aunt to our kids
6) She heps out whenever she is needed
7) She's a cub scout leader in her ward
8) She loves to laugh
9) She loves to play games
10) She's a very caring, loving, and giving person
I love you and hope you have a great day!!
AND... a very Happy Birthday to this lady....
my sis~in~law Shannon!

Here are a few things about Shannon... 1) She loves chicken fingers w/ bar-b-que sauce. 2) She always carries a bottle of water. 3) She's our one and only sis~in~law 4) She works at Robert's 5) She's a great baker ~ awesome cookies and desserts 6) My girls love their "Aunt Shannon" {as we all do} 7) She's great at scrap booking and other "crafty" things 8) She has beautiful hand writing 9) She's very photogenic 10) We are so blessed she is a part of our family

Happy Birthday ladies!! We love you both so much!

3 comments:

The Carter Life said...

Thanks chris! Your a sweetie...but that is a horrible picture of me. Don't you have a better one of me. That has to be one of the worst I've seen! See you tonight.
Luv Ya!

Mandie said...

I can't believe how fat I am in that picture. Thanks so much for the little post I love ya!

Sherelle said...

You can surely add a link on your blog...can I add yours to mine as well?