Friday, December 12, 2008

Mother and Daughter...

achievement day activity! We went to the Idaho Falls Temple visitors' center last night. We saw the beautiful Christus Statue. It is beautiful. We also watched a movie called "Nora's Greatest Gift" {or something like that}! The movie just made me realize that I don't want to get old and ever be without John! But also how grateful I am for the gospel, my testimony, and eternal families! Afterwards I asked if she wanted to go grab an ice cream cone and she'd said she'd rather have from fries from Wendy's ~ so we stopped and got her some warm fries! Here I am with my beautiful daughter who is growing up so fast! I love you Hannah! Had a busy day!! Halle stayed out to John's moms for a while and I ran and did a little Christmas shopping. Today is Mandie and Mike's anniversary so their boys are going to spend the night, so we will have a house full! This is such a bust time of year...tomorrow we have haircuts, basketball game, ward Christmas party, and Justin has a friend Christmas party. Add in all the "other" stuff that needs done on a daily basis and one could go crazy!! But I just take deep breath, smile, and enjoy it! John is a great help! I am so excited...he is off from December 20th to January 2nd!! Two full weeks with him home! So I'm countin' down the days!! Off to clean up dinner {and get rid of my hiccups}! So thankful for...1) drinking out of a glass from the other side cures my hiccups 2) my hiccups are gone ~ they are irritating buggers 3) I bought some soft, warm, fuzzy jammies that keep me so warm and I'm going to go put them on right now and remember...... "We elves try to stick to the four main food groups, candy, candy cane, candy corn, and syrup." ~ Buddy the Elf

2 comments:

Jonna said...

What a great picture! I really love your family pictures..I'm jealous that ours are 10 years old. One day we will get it all together. I love the black...that's what I want when we finally get everyone together.

Jessica said...

What a fun time for you and Hannah. I think the fries sound yummy too!
You are just busy busy and you can't do what you do with those nasty stinkin' hiccups! They are SUPER annoying.
Warm fuzzy PJ's?? I want some!