Friday, January 23, 2009

I like to "move it, move it"...

Hannah had an after school activity where they played a bunch of different games ~ to get the kids active and moving! It was alot of fun...
the big parachute...
basketball...
and other "jumping" activities...John, Halle, and I went to Red-Robin "Hood" as Halle kept saying, today for lunch! It was yummy. I had a coupon for a free gourmet burger {if you go to their website you can register for a birthday coupon they email you and you print it off} saved us like $10.00! After that we headed to Justin's game. They won 59~38 against Sugar-Salem. He had some really good assists...and Halle wanted to brings her pom-poms to cheer... It was a good day, John and I went to dinner with some friends and then went to their house to play a few games! We laughed and had a lot of fun! John and I are such home bodies and we don't go out much, but it was nice to get out and laugh with good friends and enjoy good food! But I'm so tired and am going to bed! Not even going to do my "So thankful for" things tonight...will do double tomorrow!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I've been known to drive to UT just to redeem my free birthday burger!
Sound like it was a fun day!