Thursday, January 15, 2009

I love mornings...

like this morning! The fog and the beautiful frosted trees ~ just makes me feel "cozy"! Hal and I had a busy day! We started out our day at the movies. Mom took her pre~school to the movie, so Hal and I tagged along. We saw "BOLT" ! Cute movie...Hal liked it! We then headed over to Target, hung out and shopped a bit, got the girls Valentine's shirts...what am I going to do when they are older and won't wear the "holiday" shirts with the matching bows?? Well maybe the will wear the "holiday" shirts for quite a while but I'm sure the bows will have to go by about middle school time {wink}...Hannah is starting to not like to wear them as much ~ she's likin' the flowers and hats! We then met mom, dad, Steph, Carter, Mandie, and Jake for lunch at Okie's! Had a yummy salad then went with the girls to a few more stores. Justin is in Salmon for a basketball game...he just texted {why he doesn't call and talk I will never understand} and said they won by 4 points! He won't be home till around midnight! Then has to get up and go take a few finals at school even though the kids don't have school tomorrow ~ teacher work day or Monday, Martin Luther King day ~ Jace is going snowboarding to Targee with Bracken and Tyler F. He is sooo excited!! I wish my kids would carry around a little camera so I could "blog" about their day when I wasn't able to be there! Hannah was invited to a birthday party/sleepover tomorrow. She is sooo excited too and Hal has already made plans to sleep in our bed because her said..."I will be so scared without Hannah"! Just took Jace to scouts and it is so foggy outside ~ again lovin' the fog. Except not the movie "The Fog"...didn't like that, oooh, but now I'm a little freaked out about the fog at night. Shouldn't have thought about that movie! Definitely not going back out till John gets home, he'll have to take me to the store! Fog is a beautiful thing in the mornings and a scary thing at night! OK , enough about the fog already!! So thankful for 1) morning time fog ~ I know, I know...no more "fog" talk but do you ever notice the more you say a word the weirder it sounds...say fog a whole bunch of times and see 2) bought John his favorite magazine "Traditional Bowhunter" and hid it under his pillow so when he reaches in to pull the covers down he'll find it and say "you got it for me" 3) found a way cute argyle sweater at target for $4.24 on clearance ~ I'll take a pic when I wear it.

2 comments:

Sherelle said...

I love all of the frost that the fog leaves behind! And I am also a nut for the holiday shirts and bows! I always feel bad though, because I have all of this stuff for the little girls, and then Russell is like "what about me"...but it's just too dorky for the boys! Someday it will all come to an end :(

Kimberly Davis said...

if your girls are anything like their mom...when they are older they'll have a few"holiday" sweaters, I remember seeing in your closet!!!! Remember when I tried it on and started walking around your house until you noticed! That was hilarious! Good thing you've moved to argile - better choice! JK - I'm just teasing you!