
Hannah had to have FOUR teeth pulled this afternoon. Her has a very tiny mouth and just didn't have room for all of them. She's in a little pain and wants to eat soooo bad ~ she just informed me she is going to starve to death if she doesn't eat {drama queen moment} even though she had a snack before we left and has had 3 jellos and a chocolate pudding, not a lot to eat, but should get her through till morning! I gave her some more Motrin and she should do ok! One day when I don't have much to say I am going to start "recording" moments in my life...each of my children's births ~ they all had some kind of excitement...especially Han, and just little moments in our lives that I think I can remember forever but as I age, am slowly starting to forget! That's why I love my blog. I think I found a place to print my blog into a book so I hope to get that done soon. Found out some news today that kinda bummed me out but yet at the same time was a relief...make any sense? I'll share more later in the week. Cleaned up some of the tornado damage from yesterday...now looks like a tropical storm. Making progress though, will have it all caught up just in time for Sunday to roll around again! Had fish sticks and fries for dinner ~ something I am not proud to admit ~ but the family likes it, throw in some jello and beans and you have somewhat of a healthy meal. And besides...

John would thoroughly agree {wink,wink}!
So thankful for...1) easy dinner 2) did a few sit-ups {emphasize the word "few" ~ like four} and didn't pass out or pee my pants 3) John is coming in early tomorrow for Justin's game ~ love it when he's home
5 comments:
Poor girl! That's gotta hurt and then not being able to eat, well that in itself is terrible!
Hey I fixed chicken strips and fries and didn't have to keep telling my boys to eat. So I am with ya - on quick and easy!
I hope your bummed but good news is really okay. OH, and I think your idea of remanising (s/p) about your kids' birth is such a great idea. We forget so much in such a short period of time. That is also why I love to blog. It may not seem important to my readers but means A LOT to ME!!
I am so proud of Hannah, she has such a tiny mouth and is so hard for her to open it really big. And so she did very well. Tell her that I love her and am so proud of her. Make sure the tooth fairy stops by for her since she was so brave. Love ya Hannah!
The good ol' tooth fairy just hit up our home lastnight too. But thankfully it was just 1 "ready" tooth. Poor girl...4 teeth...OUCH! Where did you find to get your blog printed out. Blurp says they will be back and running "sometime" but I am getting impatient!
Can I just say that I love your blog... I love seeing on my sidebar that you have update! It puts a smile to my face! Now we have to get your sisters to be more on top of it! hehe!
poor Hannah!! I hope she is feeling better now..I hated the days of getting my teeth pulled! All in all I hate like 8 PERMANENT teeth pulled...I have such a small mouth (Andy will disagree...hahaha!!) they just wouldn't fit!! Tell her I feel her pain! ;) let me know if you get your blog printed into a book...I am VERY interested in that...I would love to know how it turned out and prices and stuff! Hope you guys are doing great! I love checking your blog...you always do such a good job on it!! :)
Post a Comment