Monday, February 23, 2009

Mr./ Mrs. Potato Head Contest…

Hannah had a potato head contest through school! She wasn’t sure what she wanted to do but this is what we ended up with…

IMG_3710

IMG_3707

So we’ll see how it goes…not even sure what they win or even the reason they are having the contest but she wanted to do it so we did and that’s all that matters!! She was pretty proud of “her”! Had a pretty ok weekend not to eventful, John’s last day of work is today so I’m excited he has the next four days off! Jace has a basketball game tonight and I have dinner in the crock-pot so I best go get it dished up! I have to put some FHE packets (5) together for Wednesday night on reverence so I’m going to get that done! So thankful for…1) we got the Mrs. Potato Head done and delivered to her destination 2) dinner is almost ready – love the crock-pot 3) watchin’ “REBA” on Lifetime while updating my blog…love that show

4 comments:

Shayna said...

That potato was hilarious... you will have to let us know how it goes. Hope you are feeling better!!!!

Jonna said...

That is so cute...a winner for sure! I hope you are feeling better.

Mandie said...

Hannah love your Mrs. Potato Head she is adorable. Good luck and I hope you win

Janiel said...

Wow...I remember decorating the potatoes back in the day. I forgot all about it until now.