Jace's birthday is tomorrow and he is so excited! So we're gettin' ready for that! Have alot of fun things planned! Also watchin' Steph and Mike's kids tonight while they are off to California for Mike's little brothers wedding! Halle has her 5 year check~up today...that means kindergarten shots! So after I pick her up from pre~school that's where we are headed! And that also means a stop after for a shake! Cause a shake from Dairy Queen makes it all worth it! Tried a new recipe last night and it was pretty good and fairly easy to throw together! Go here and try it out ~ it's the "Hot Chicken Salad Casserole"! And it's gettin' close to my 200th post and give away!! I am excited!! And...
Just kidding!! I love my kiddos!! Off to go pick up the littlest one right now!!
Just kidding!! I love my kiddos!! Off to go pick up the littlest one right now!!
3 comments:
You and your family sure has had a busy April. I cant believe that Halle is going into kindergarten. Man it is amazing how fast time flies! Miss ya tons
Good luck with the shots. I hate that they have to have so many at once...but your right...Dairy Queen should make it all better.
I just read your entire blog, everytime I read it your kids are like 17 inches taller and you 17 inches thinner - you look fabulous!
We sure do miss you, I'm glad your so happy!!!!
Post a Comment