I had to find a free number picker cause that "Random Integer Number Picker" place wanted to charge me like $5.00 {crazy}! So I found this one {cause I wanted to be like all "official"} and entered numbers 1 thru 15 and this is what it picked...
Congratulations to joey72 ~ a.k.a. Jolene!! Jo, email me at russcurve@q.com and we'll figure out how to get it to ya ~ since ya live sooo far away and all {wink}! You guys are awesome! Thanks for all your comments! And don't be strangers...let's share the love! Be back tomorrow with fun stuff to share! Hope you all had a great Mother's Day!
1 comment:
How cool is that! How about I give you a call and we can meet up for lunch and a trip to the local Target! You, me, and probably a couple of tag along kids. Now we will have an excuse to meet up without life getting in the way. That's the best part of the whole deal. Can't wait! Thanks so much.
Jolene
Post a Comment