Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This little girl...

stayed home yesterday from school! Her had a really bad cough that just would not quit! I finally found some great cough medicine we had in the closet that works great! Kills the cough but also makes you a little sleepy! So we climbed in my bed, put in Hannah Montana the Movie, and just vegged! Well not to long after, Halle dozed off! But all of a sudden she jumps, like ya do when ya have a dream like you're falling! She hadn't gotten into a too deep of sleep so I asked her...
Me: "Did you just have a dream?"
Halle: "Yes."
Me: "Did you dream you were falling?"
Halle: "Yes. I dreamed I ran across the tile {in the kitchen}
and it was soapy and I falled!"
And she fell right back to sleep! I just laughed!! She has ran into the kitchen right after I had mopped once or twice in her little life and her feet have come right out from underneath her and her falls flat on her bum!! I just thought it was funny she was dreamin' about it and wondered what else she was dreamin' of!!She slept for a good two hours, so I just laid there and finished watching Hannah Montana the Movie and you know what? I ended up crying!! Why I don't know!! When shen she took her wig off and started singing "the Climb", toward the end...I just started bawling like a baby!! As much as that whole Hannah Montana thing drives me crazy...the girls love it! They will stand on their bed with pretend micro phones and just sing along!! They know all the words and when we're in the car they always say..."turn it up mom!" Hannah Montana and Taylor Swift need to come out with a new song so I don't hear the same ones over and over and over!! Though I do kinda like Hanna Montana's new song..."Party in The USA" ~ kinda a catchy tune! Do you know how many times a day they play "You Belong To Me" by Taylor Swift on the radio each day? Too many!! And no matter how fast I try to change the station they always catch it!! Though I hear her concerts are great!! I took Hannah to Hannah Montana in 2007 and it was ALOT of fun! Halle should be getting off the bus any minute! She was so happy to be going back to school today! Except Hannah had a really bad earache last night! Every time she gets a cold it goes straight to her ears!!! Poor girl! She's had trouble with her ears since her was just tiny! We've done 4 sets of tubes and they just say it's something she'll have to grow out of! But till then...earaches suck!! I know exactly how she feels! I had so many as a kid too, and still get one or two a year! Though it does affect her hearing! She woke up this morning saying she couldn't hear very well! So I'll be taking her to the doctor today!! Unless anyone knows of a great natural remedy that works!! Let me know! So thankful for...1) Halle is doing better 2) ibuprofen and heated rice pad 3) I got most of the flowers made for the girls hair ~ that I bought over a month ago and have just been sitting on my dresser.

3 comments:

Colette said...

Hey neighbor...so how is the farming going? I'm restricting myself to crops every three days now, trying to control the addiction, yeah like its working?!? Glad that Halle is feeling better, that's not fun especially when school just started. I'm with you on Hannah Montana and Taylor Swift sometimes their music gets a little old huh. Cute excavator pictures my Hayce would have been in heaven!! Good idea for a birthday!!

Colette said...

Jayce, not Hayce, guess I combined your kids names and forgot my own. OOPS!!

Anonymous said...

We LOVE the Hannah Montana Movie here too...I actually will admit to tearing up the first time I watched it too! It is a pretty good movie...way better than the tv show! The girls have the soundtrack and we listen to that or Taylor Swift anytime we are in the car!! Too bad little Halle got sick! I hate sick kids! Just pitiful and so sad!! Glad she is feeling beter, hope Hannah gets feeling better too!!