started Tuesday with our ward carnival! They had a yummy diner and games for the kids! John had to work so the kids and I went...
Thursday was "Crazy Hair Day" at Halle's school! This is what we came up with...



It was fun to do!! Let me tell ya though...there was alot of hairspray in that girls hair!! Justin is playing football during the playoffs ~ which Shelley is undefeated so far ~ YEA! He's a sophomore so he won't play very much! But their first game was Thursday night at the Holt Arena in Pocatello! I wasn't going to go, then I was, then I wasn't...having mom guilt, cause no one would be there to watch him if I didn't go!! Well the game started at 8:45, John had to work the next day, so as soon as he got home J and I jumped in the car and headed down there!! I was glad I did!! They were up quite far so he got to play the last five minutes!! I forgot my camera but Steph took some pictures for me...he's #82!!


They play again this Thursday!! Before the game they fed the football players chicken fettuccine, rolls, fruit, and some dessert! The mom's got to make a poster for their son to be hung at the Holt Arena and this was Justin's...
We are pretty proud of the kid! Friday we spent the day cleaning and getting ready for the big day...HALLOWEEN! It was a good day! I was a little worried about the weather cause I hate Halloween when it's yucky and cold, but it was a great day! John, me, Jace Hannah, and Halle went to the pumpkin walk out at North Bingham County Park ~ Justin was with some friends!! It was fun seein' the different pumpkin displays!! These are just a few of the many they has there! They had "Charlotte's Web"...
"Alice in Wonderland"...
"Nightmare Before Christmas"...
"The Three Little Pigs"...
"Toy Story"...

"SpongeBob"...


We came home and got ready for trick-or-treating!! Justin went with his friends ~ again, and Jace was just going to hang out! But at the last minute decided to dress up and go with his cousins!! He threw this mask on {there's a story about this mask...Halle HATES it, but I'll tell about it another day}!
Halle was a Hippie Chick...

Hannah was a Vampire...


Don't ya love her shoes...I'm hopin' she'll wear hot pink ones like these on her wedding day under dress!!
Hannah went with her friend Allie and I took Halle while John stayed her and passed out candy! After Hal got all the candy she could carry, we headed over to mom and dad's for hamburgers, homemade fries, and doughnuts and watched Transformers 2! It was a great night! On to the next holiday ~ Thanksgiving!! It's truly my favorite holiday! I just wish they'd keep Christmas out of the stores until after Thanksgiving! This week we have parent/teacher conferences, more football games, basketball games, and a bunch of other "stuff" ~ all good though! Going to start Christmas shopping this week...there's 53 days until Christmas!! So thankful for...1) Justin ~ he was set apart today as a priest...made me cry 2) John set Justin apart ~ so thankful my sons have such a great example to follow, he is a great dad! 3) my house is a complete mess but tomorrow is Monday and I can crank up the radio and clean it while the kids are at school!!

Thursday was "Crazy Hair Day" at Halle's school! This is what we came up with...



They play again this Thursday!! Before the game they fed the football players chicken fettuccine, rolls, fruit, and some dessert! The mom's got to make a poster for their son to be hung at the Holt Arena and this was Justin's...
6 comments:
You are such an amazing mother!!! I don't know how you do it all. Thank you for being such a great example to me!!! Love Ya!!!
sounds like you had tons of fun and kept busy! My blog list isn't updating your blog so i keep missing your posts :(
I'm loving your pie widget...and I only have till the 9th (baby day) to get my Christmas shopping done! Have a good day.
You've been busy haven't you. Sometimes it is hard to find time to blog about it, I'm behind. Glad that he had a Happy Birthday! It is so hard when they get older, mine will turn 17 on the 20th of this month and I'm struggling BIG TIME!! Have a great week.
Wow...I've missed out on lots of posts somehow. I don't think that the blog list is updating like it should be. I've enjoyed getting all caught up with your fab family!
SOOO wish I woulda made the effort to see the pumpkin display at the park - it looks so cool!
Fun day for you guys!
LOVE Halle's hair. Also all the costumes are so cute!
Post a Comment