I finally got to attend Mother's Day that the seminary has for the mothers {last year I think Justin was brandin' cattle with Ag}! A couple of kids talked on mothers, they sang the Song "Our Mother's Always Taught Us" and another one I can't remember cause after they sang that one ~ my all time favorite of all time ~ I really couldn't focus on anything else!!! Especially seein' my 6'3" son standing there singing it, I had a very hard time holding back the tears! We played a game about how much we think each of us know about each other, and then Justin gave me a carnation and a letter he had written! It was such a beautiful, thoughtful letter {2 pages} that I asked him who he had copied it from! But he gave me a hug and asked if I knew how much he loved me!! He's a good boy and I know he does love me!! I aksed him if he knew how much his dad and I loved him and how proud we are of him...he said he knows!! There was love goin' all around that day!! Even while I was tryin' to get a picture with him...

Love you Justin!!! Thanks again for the beautiful letter! I will treasure it always and read it often!! Especially when I do something "gay" or have to be mean and say "no"! So thankful for...1) he talks to me and tells me all about the things he is doing 2) he laughs with me {sometimes at me} 3) he likes to do a few things with me
1 comment:
that is so sweet...kinda makes me feel better about me boys growing up so fast...if they turn out as sweet as him..it'll be okay!
Post a Comment