Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Where have I been??

Riding the train to crazy ville in a really nice jacket that lets you hug yourself!!!! All my own doing of course! If I would learn to say NO....my life would be alot easier!!! So would John's cause he gets roped into most everything I say yes to!! So now it's catch up on here and we've had alot of fun things going on!! Let's get started shall we??? Jace turned 13 on April 17th!! 13!!! I now officially have two teenagers {part of the reason for the nice jacket mentioned above}! He had a great day!! We went to Sizzler with all the family then over to Tauphtaus Park for cake, ice cream, and presents...

He got some new shirts, water shoes for our Disneyland trip for the beach, some new church shoes ~ that he so desperately needed...he was squishin' his feet into size 9's...he wears a 12!! He got a nice wad of cash that he used to buy a wireless router for the x-box! He was really excited for his last present ~ but I'll let the following pictures do the talking...

he got a cell phone {partly cause they had a good deal for adding a line} but he was pretty excited!! I had it activated the day before and put it in a gift bag. As soon as he was getting close to being done opening presents I called Jace's phone and it started to ring in the gift bag! It took a few minutes for J to figure out what was going on but as soon as he did he was like..."NO WAY"!! It was a fun way to surprise him! He had a great day!! Well, John just yelled from the kitchen..."Chris, we're outta toilet paper"!! So since I'm the only one who knows where the grocery store is and how to buy toilet paper, I had better go and get some toilet paper and the grocery store closes in ten minutes ~ oh the joys of motherhood!!! So thankful for...1) my J~Bear, he's my sweetheart, my tender guy, and I love him more than he will ever know 2) my 14.6 mile long to do list is slowly getting shorter 3) my family...I've said it before and I'll say it again...I couldn't do half of what I do without them!! I love them so much that I can physically can feel it in my heart!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I am missing you!!! Hope everything is good with you. I can't wait for you to come back. I look forward to reading about the this and that of the last little while!

Scott and Lindsey said...

Life is crazy ...I can't believe you have two teenagers!! Such cute pictures of Jace and the family!!