One night about 10:30 we heard a knock on the front door!! We thought it was door bell ditchers {we get them often} so we ignored it but a few minutes later it happened again!! Well John and I got up and I went out to the living room and started looking out the front window and I see someone by John's car!!! I run back to the bed room just in time for us to see four kids jump out of the back of the orange truck!! I yell out the window..."I see you guys"!!! Ya hear 'em laugh, jump in a car and take off!! I go and open the front door and there on the front porch was this...
a cute little cake that said..... DANCE?
Justin started digging in and finding little bits of folded tin foil....
and inside the tinfoil were these letters...
a little gal from Skyline asked him to a girl's choice dance!!! But he was unable to go cause it was the same weekend Shelley was headed over to Boise to play for a spot in the state championship for football!!! She kinda knew he might not be able to go and she was ok with it, kinda bummed but she understood!! He went up there later that night and they went and got ice cream and talked about it!! She said she'd ask him to the next one!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment