Tuesday, December 21, 2010

PJ party...

Hal had a pajama party at school! Her was SO excited to wear jammies to school! The whole 1st grade wore their jammies! She wore her princess ones {that I ran out an bought the night before and bought, on sale, cause I just couldn't let her wear some of her jammies she already has at home, don't ask me why....I just need to relax and I really need help}!! She also had to take her gift {a book} for one of her friends at school for the gift exchange! It's a great time of year to be a little kid...

2 comments:

Colette said...

She's so cute and can I just say when you find that HELP take me along, seriously I do that every time we have a PJ day, what is up with that, my husband just rolls his eyes at me now and knows not to say anything anymore.

Adrienne said...

those are my favorite kind of jammies...so warm and cuddly (and I almost had Caleb open his jammas for x-mas to wear to school today, haha!)