Monday, January 17, 2011

Look who passed Hunter's Ed....

That's right!!!! Miss Hannah Rae took hunter's ed these past few weeks and passed her test tonight!! So now she can go hunting with her dad and the brothers!! We have three down and one {Halle} to go! Hannah will take Archer's Ed in the spring! The instructor was a nice guy, really funny, and he would just call on people to answer questions during class and that made Hannah a little nervous but she knew the answers and had a fun time!! She got the official orange hat and her card! Way to go Rae!!! Mom and dad are so proud of you!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

WAY TO GO HANNAH! (I think your coat is super cute)
I took Hunter's Ed too. I was sick on the final shooting day, but I had enough classroom hours they gave me my license any way! ;)
Halle looks so cute playing a little Jr. Jazz!
Congrats to Jace for making the team. That is great!

Scott and Lindsey said...

I LOVE IT! She is absolutely adorable!! I can't believe how much she reminds me of you Chris:-)