Thursday, February 17, 2011

This little bandit says it all....

And I had 5 little Valentine's to love this year!!! We start with our Valentine outfits and hair do....
And then off to school!!! Halle had her Valentine party at school and came home with a big bag of Valentine's!!! It was fun going through her bag with her and reading them all and getting all the candy!! Jace had practice that night so we had to wait to have our Valentine dinner until he got home!! I had the table set up when the kids got home from school and Halle couldn't wait to eat dinner!!! She kept asking how many more minutes until Jace gets home!!! It was a looooong 3 hours!! The time came and we sent the girls with Justin to go and pick up Jace so John and I could get everything ready {we were even able to sneak in a few minutes of slow dancing by candle light while we were waiting}.....

Halle ~ a "Bug 'em" and the little book that goes with it...

Hannah ~ a pillow let...

Justin ~ golf balls and tees {I think he got this last year too but it's that time of year}...

J ~ a golf hat and tees...

Mom ~ heart watch and new shirt...

Dad ~ hunting magazine and Fire of the Covenant book...

Our family candle light dinner...

 On the menu...
heart shaped pizza, salad, chips, pop...
and this simple, super cute heart dessert...
It was a great night! We went around the table and each of us had to take a turn telling what we loved about each other {John and I each got a little teary eyed when we talked about each other ~ something about looking at the love of your life over candle light telling him/her what you love and appreciate about them!! The kids were kinda laughing at first but by the time John was done they were very quite}!! As we were cleaning up Justin came up behind me and when I turned around he handed me a big bouquet of flowers!!! I couldn't believe it!! He had went and got them on his own and they were beautiful!! He gave me a big hug and told me how much he loved me!!! Made me cry...
Thank you Brigham!!! I love them very much!! Every time I walk past them on the dining room table, I smile!! Had to grab a picture with my sweetheart...
I love this man more than anything!!! He still makes my heart skips a beat when he walks into the room or when I see him across a room!!! Cheesy?? Yea!! But true!!! My heart is so filled with love for this guy I just can't put it in words!!! I love you John Brigham Russell!! You're my forever Valentine!!

No comments: