the last 19 days!! And I have a few more days {4 to be exact} until it slows back down to crazy!!! Cause right now it's absolutely INSANE!! On May 27th my dear sweet Great-Grandma Carter passed away at the age of 99! And then somewhat unexpectedly John's dear dad Bruce, passed away at the age of 82! It has been a hard couple of weeks! Lots of emotion that is physically and very emotionally draining!! I am planning on writing more about great-grandma and Bruce's funeral and the events surrounding their deaths!!! As cliche as it is to say....they both are in a better place and both out of pain and suffering!! But we miss them so much!! In the midst of this we are adjusting to the kids being out of school, to rainy and cold weather, Justin starting back to work, John working night shift for a while, throw in daddy-daughter dances, swimming, movies, yard work, and that John, me, and the boys are going on a 3 day trek to Martin's Cove with the stake, makes for one big pot of crazy stew! John and I are going as Ma & Pa so we will have a family of at least 9 kids {kinda nervous}! Excited to go but it has been alot of work and preparation!! The house is a complete wreck {and usually when I say that, it's not too bad, but it is really bad, like John has to wear my underwear socks cause he has no clean ones kinda bad}!
No comments:
Post a Comment