Justin has been working again this summer! Working for Bryan doing concrete! This year he is working doing concrete every day!! It makes for some long, hot days! He's been doing a job that's been pretty close so the other day I took him some lunch and snapped a few pictures {I had to be sneaky cause I don't want to embarass him so they weren't very good}.....
He has been working at least 13 hour days and sometimes as many as 15 hours! Mom takes him a cold pop or Gatorade when she goes up there!! Makes us both cry when we see him walking toward us......he's growing up!! He came home on night and was so hot so he talked Jace into jumping into the canal {in their boxers no less}....
They were both a little chicken at first ...
then Justin decided to see how cold it was....
and made a few dumbass attemps to go...
couldn't do it...
then out of no where, here's comes Jace...
and not to be out done by the little brother, Justin...
They did it a few more times and it was cold!!! But they said it felt good and after a hot day....I am sure it did!! I always thought the canal was deeper than that but it only came up to their waist, who knew!!
I saw this on a another blog and thought it was fun so I made a few of the boys....
{love how he covers his butt at the end}
and a funky dance from Justin...
Aren't those funny?? Plan on using it alot more!!!
1 comment:
Those moving picture things are super rad :)
Post a Comment