it's because my kids INSISTED on swimming in the canal!!! Hannah had begged me for the last couple of years to float the canal!! I finally gave in today!! {I have never liked jumping in the canal....it's dirty, stinky, and full of YUCK! I have jumped in the canal a total of 1 time in my life, and that was with my report card in my back pocket and having high hopes of ruining it...didn't work}!!!! But Hannah and her friends had a blast!! They only did it about 4 times but it cooled em' off on a hot day.....
Miss Hal snapped a picture of herself.....
And to bring it all to life.....
1 comment:
Oh my heck! I remember the canal/report card incident. At the time I thought you had come up with the best idea ever! No way would parents be smart enough to figure that out. They'd be so grateful that you didn't drown in the canal, they would not even care what was on your report card. Now, because of you, my kids will have to think of something else besides a canal to hide their grades. I'll never buy it!
Post a Comment