woke up one Friday morning, both John and Justin were working!! So Jace, Hannah, Halle, and I jumped in the car and drove to Park City to do a little shopping...
It was about a week or so before school started and we got everything bough for everyone and even scored some super good deals!!! Jace was a super good sport and after we were all done shoppin' for him he hung out on the benches while the girls and I shopped some more! I bought him a few cookies and he was a happy camper!! The girls are quite the shoppers!! We had alot of fun!! But around 4:30 Jace had had enough!! We stopped at Arby's for a quick bite and headed for home!! I got the great idea to swing by temple square since we were so close!! Jace was not thrilled cause by this time his patience had given up {and his cookies were gone} and he was ready to go home!!! But we stopped and I was so glad we did!! It was just beautiful!! Even with a grump butt dragging along behind me.....
It was a fun, fast trip and I think it will be a yearly tradition
{much to John's dismay and damage to his wallet}!!!!
1 comment:
SO SO FUN!! We did the exact same thing this week and we also ended up at temple square on the way home...Great minds think alike:)
Post a Comment