Know what that sound is? Sound of this blog backin' up and gettin' back on track!!! Boy does time fly!! Has it really been 2 months since I last updated this thing?? Well it sure has!!! I am waiting for my sister to email some pictures, but while I am waiting let's carry on shall we? And there will be lots of randomness along the way and out-of-orderness too! Jace's basketball season has been going full swing and it's been awesome!! I love watching those boys play!!! They play every Wednesday and Friday {mostly} and have only lost 3 of their games!!! They have 4 more left and the seasons over!!! Here's a few more shots of J...........
This game was against Preston! I took pictures during warm ups then never it got it out again!!! This was also ones of the games they lost :( ................
Now for a little randomness...........
Halle wanted one of these for Christmas.....
A Leapster Leap Pad!!! They were very hard to find!! Impossible actually!!! No where to be found!! It then became a mission to find one!! A challenge actually!!! My sister Mandie got the lowdown one night that Toys R Us was getting some in!!! So me, Steph, Mandie, Austen, and Justin, headed up there at midnight to see if we could get our hands on one! We needed a total of three!!! Well, the store didn't open till 6 a.m.!! So we had to find us something to do for 6 hours in Stephanie's suburban!! Good thing I brought the camera {Stephanie is modeling}.............
We waited and waited and waited!! We rented a movie and watched a movie!!! We laughed and talked but didn't dare fall asleep cause we knew if we would miss the store opening!! Then at 4 o'clock in the morning it happened..........another car pulled into the parking lot and out jumped a lady!!! It was go time at that point! We waited in line, outside, in the cold, for 2 hours!!! Call us crazy!!! But we weren't the only ones!! By the time it was all said and done there was 10 of us all after the same thing!! But by 6:01 a.m. this was in our hands.....
We were outta that store by 6:06 a.m. and left with our mission accomplished and a some fun memories!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment