The Easter Bunny made a stop at The Russell's...
and everyone seemed happy with the treats he left behind!!
After church we headed to Stephanie and Mike's for dinner, celebrate Carson's b~day, and have an Easter Egg hunt!! Our family, Blake's family, Mandie's family, and mom and dad all went in and got Carson a parakeet for his birthday!! He wanted on soooo bad and his parents wouldn't buy him one so we did!! He just loved it but has had a hard time coming up with a name!! After surprising Carson we were surprised that the Easter Bunny stopped by again....
Broke out the thongs, it was such a beautiful day {need a pedicure there on them feet}......
After gathering up all the eggs, it was time for a little family baseball game...
It was a wonderful day!! I just love my family and am so blessed that we are so close and get together often!! I am so grateful for my Savior!!! For this time of year to pause and reflect on how he knows me and is there for me! For his atoning sacrifice and how it blesses my life and of those I love!!
And it makes it even more wonderful that I get to spend eternity with my favorite "peep".....
~ Happy Easter ~
No comments:
Post a Comment