Thursday, May 3, 2012

15 years ago....

On April 17th....they place a 9lb. baby boy in my arms with the softest, fluffiest, red hair!!! The nurse brought him in and said "I've tried everything I could to make his hair lay flat"!! He was like a newborn baby chick and I would just rub my cheek on his little head all day!!! Well now that little bundle of joy is 6'4" and even though his hair doesn't stick up anymore, and I don't rub my cheek on it all day, it is still super soft!!! Who am I talking about you may ask? Well it's our J~Bear and I can't believe he's 15...........


 Grandpa Carter's birthday is April 12th, Tanner's is April 14th, and Jace's is April 17th so we got together and celebrated all three.....

Jace has really grown up {literally} and is such a great kid with such a big, tender heart!! But he does have a little fire of a temper {like when ya ask him to unload the dishwasher}!! He loves to do things with the family and is always making us laugh....



He really loves bow hunting and everyday after school he grabs his bow and walks along the canal look for squirrels and birds! Him and John took a day and went bear hunting! I don't think the kid slept that night....





Unfortunately they didn't see anything that day!! They hope to go again next week!!!

A few things about J~Bear.....
* he's close to getting his drivers license
* he loves shooting his bow
* he's 6'4" {and still growing}
* he is a great worker and excited to have a little job this summer
* eats cold cereal everyday after school, in a tall glass
* loves to golf
* loves to play basketball
 * has a great laugh
* makes us laugh {and pull our hair out at the same time}
* does alot of things with his brother
* is a little slow to get going but once he gets started he really is a hard worker
* loves Oreos and milk
* loves any kind of hunting
* he can be quiet but like work, once he gets going he can get quite loud

So very proud of you Jace! We love you so much!!
Happy 15th Birthday!!

No comments: