My dear sweet sisters threw Justin a family graduation party!! They did awesome....
and we took lots of pictures.....
We ate a yummy lunch and then opened some graduation gifts ~
some "beats" headphones....
and a Benelli Super Nova shotgun.....
and then some more pictures....
I can't tell my family "thanks" enough for all they do for me and how much I love them!!! I was so stressed {small understatement} planning the all-night party after graduation {which turned out awesome} that I was really running in circles {and squares, and crying, and yelling, and sighing, all while trying to enjoy what was happening but at the same time mourning that my baby was graduating and taking that next big step in life ~ it was an emotional roller coaster big time}! It turned out wonderful!!! Thanks again my dear sweet sisters...............I love you bunches!!!
and we took lots of pictures.....
We ate a yummy lunch and then opened some graduation gifts ~
some "beats" headphones....
and a Benelli Super Nova shotgun.....
and then some more pictures....
I can't tell my family "thanks" enough for all they do for me and how much I love them!!! I was so stressed {small understatement} planning the all-night party after graduation {which turned out awesome} that I was really running in circles {and squares, and crying, and yelling, and sighing, all while trying to enjoy what was happening but at the same time mourning that my baby was graduating and taking that next big step in life ~ it was an emotional roller coaster big time}! It turned out wonderful!!! Thanks again my dear sweet sisters...............I love you bunches!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment