Monday, March 25, 2013

Another one is on it's way...

a package for Elder Russell that is!! This one is a random package!!! I put a bunch of random facts on the box, and then just sent a few random things ~ it has a birthday book with every one's birthdays, addresses, and some stickers, and some birthday cards to send, a few treats, a couple of Converse key chains for him and his companion to remind them to keep on "tracting", a puppy pen that looked like our puppies, a couple of general conference talks, some posters for his walls, the do's and don'ts of how to keep his mother sane during his mission, a binder with some sheet protectors and photo sheets for him to keep pictures in that we send him, some pictures of stuff we've been doing around here, a big poster we all signed at our green dinner, our family pictures, and a note from his mama...








This is so fun!!! He said he got his last two packages in a week cause I sent them priority! YEA!! A lady I work with, her husband is going to Calgary next month and said he'd take a box of stuff for me!!! So I think I'll send some food and other essentials!!! 
His missionary wall is coming along!!! I found a lady to do vinyl through a friend of mine! I called her and talked to her about doing what I wanted she said she could do that! She then asked where my son was going and I told her!! She asked if I knew another kid going to Calgary in April and I said I did!! I said I had a funny story and before I told her she asked if Justin was the one that switched with their friend and I said yes!!! Even stranger she was at Justin's farewell cause they knew the Sister missionary who spoke the same day Justin did!!! She has a son leaving in a month to Guatemala! Small world 'eh? 

No comments: