Elder Russell's June package is finally on it's way!!! On June 7th he'll have been out 100 days so I made it his "100 days" package!! In it was...
a list of the "100 things we love about Elder Russell"...
a "Happy 100 days" banner...
a bunch of little baggies full of 100 odd treats...
a poem I wrote for his 100 days...
another printout he can hang on his wall on put in his binder to mark his 100 days...
and some super awesome rockets shooters for him and his companion {these really are cool} for them to have 100 hours of fun ~ only after their work is done....
his "Missionary Picture-A-Day" that I put in a frame and sent a dry erase marker!! Hopefully this will help Elder Russell think and remind him of things to take pictures of...
also sent him a new suit {the one he has now was ripping in several places, please pray it isn't a total wrinkle when it gets there}, some pictures of the family and what's been happening at home, and a letter from mom!! Elder Russell is doing great and really didn't "need" anything so this was just a fun package!! I can't wait for him to read his "100 things we love about Elder Russell", that was fun to put together!! I miss him!! I'm not going to say it's getting easier, but I will say the tears are slowing, the heart is healing, and blessings are flowing! I am so grateful for Elder Russell's decision to serve a mission!! I pray for him and all the missionaries that they may have peace and comfort, that hearts may be softened, and that we may realize our role in helping them in their call to serve!!














1 comment:
Fantastic ideas! Especially the list of ideas for a picture a day.
Loved your poem too! Great talent there.
Post a Comment