Monday, June 24, 2013

Father's day 2013....

Father's Day this year was low-key!! John had to work which is always a bummer but we went to a picnic Grandma Carter had at Tauphtaus Park! We came home and made John and Grandpa Carter a candy card...

I put a little "tribute" on Facebook on Father's Day for my dear hubby and it just sums up my great appreciation and love for him.... 
"There was this boy I met, we got married and had 4 babies!!! I watched him hold theses babies, change them, feed theses babies late at night, play trucks and Barbies with them, take them hunting and shopping!! He worked hard to provide for them, nurture them, teach them, and love them!! And he even had time to help and serve others when they needed help!! And that's why I know I am the luckiest lady on this earth to be married to this man and I am so thankful for the amazing father and man he is!! Our sons aspire to be like him, he is the perfect example of what our daughters will look for in a spouse, and he has been the most loving example of how a man should treat his wife! I love you John Brigham Russell!! Thank you for being awesome in all you do and for loving us!!! Happy Father's Day!! Love your loud, stupid noise making {mainly Elder Russell and J} money spending, always going, driving you crazy 98% of the time.....family!!!"


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

It was kinda a bust for Grandpa Carter...he has diabetes and couldn't eat any of the candy so he ended up giving all back to the kids {sorry Dad}!! But mom is going to get dad a new bike and we will go in on that!!!
Love you dad!!! Thank you for everything you do for our little family!!!

No comments: