in my grandma's camera after she had passed away!! I knew she hadn't had the chance to get them developed so I took the card and down loaded them before the camera got thrown away!! You can tell what grandma loved most through her pictures!! They start on March 8, 2012 and go through out the year...
These were the last ones she had taken this year!! After her move into Bonaventure!! She was never really happy there, she LOVED her home!! But she made the best of it and made it "her home" as much as she could!! Along with the Dum-Dum suckers she always had for the great-grand kids....
These next few mean so much to me!! They were taken in November of 2012 but they are some of my favorite!! I know my grandma is with our missionary right now!!!
She was sooo proud of Justin!!! You can see it in her eyes and her smile...
And the very last picture on grandma's camera ~ Mother's day May 12, 2013....
{tears} I miss her!!!



























































No comments:
Post a Comment