Monday, September 2, 2013

Hannah turns 14....

AGHHHHHH!!! I can't believe it!!! It was pretty low key!! We went to Rexburg Rapids to celebrate with a few of her friends and for one last day of fun before school started....













It was a fun day and like I said super low key!!! I can't believe my baby girl is 14!! It just seems like yesterday I was holding and rocking her in my arms!! A few things Hannah loves {that can change at the drop of a hat}....
* her cell phone
* her iPod
* clothes
* One Direction
* her beats
* hanging with her friends
* her phone
* hanging with her friends
* shopping
* tomatoes
* green peppers
and most of all.....
* her phone!!
She is wanting a new phone but she is an emotional gal and still has to work on just a little bit of an attitude!!! But she'll get it soon enough!! We love her so much and our little family wouldn't be complete without her!!! She started high school and absolutely loves it!!! Happy Birthday Rae!!!

No comments: