What a year it's been for J!! And I don't really know what I mean when I say that!! It's been great!! It's been frustrating!! It's been challenging!! It's been a year of growth!! A year of learning!! A year of patience!! But most of all it's been a year of AWESOME! And that year is coming to an end!! The boys are going to state but they have to work for it!!! And I am so proud of all of them!!
Trading card night! The school makes trading cards and posters and everyone can collect all the cards of the players and a poster and the team then signs them!! It was a fun night for the boys....
This was their poster {sorry for the super bad lighting}...
And J's trading card....
Elder Russell sent his brother some socks from Canada for good luck since he couldn't be there this year....
And there's even been a few write ups in the local papers....
and....
He was super stoked to see his name in the paper!! The kid doesn't ask or expect much and it's hard for him to take praise!!! So I am happy to see others recognize his hard work and effort!! Like I said....it's been a great season!! Full of ups and downs!! But mostly ups!! So proud of J!! He's truly a great kid!!
Off to state we go!!!


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
















No comments:
Post a Comment