Sunday, May 27, 2018

Hello? Hello? Is this thing on? Is anyone there?

It's seriously been 3 1/2 years since I even thought about blogging again!! So much has happened in those 3 1/2 years, so much has changed, and so many fun adventures! It's almost a little daunting to think about what I've missed putting on here! But I guess I will start from today and go forward, and  try to catch up on the huge life moments that have happened as well as little life moments! There have been many!! Our family has changed and grown in so many ways!


I loved writing down all we did as a family! You think "oh I will never forget when we did that", but you do. Sometimes I can't even remember words I want to say!! There no way I'll remember all the moments that seem to be whizzing by me {moments not longer fly....the whiz by}! So I am back at it, preserving my family's legacy and craziness!!


No comments: