Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day...

Happy Mothers day to all the mothers I know and especially to mine!! And to my two sisters who are such wonderful mothers also!! I love them so much. They are great examples to me and are always there to help me with anything I need. And all because we were taught and raised by a wonderful, giving, selfless mother who was in turn taught by her mother, my Grandma Fillmore, also a wonderful mother, whom I love dearly. And my mother-in law... who accepted me and loves me and is always there for me.

John had to work today but he left a beautiful card with some "$" in it to go buy me something and for me only. Which is so hard for me to do. I always think I can get this for the kids or John would like this...but I do need a few new shirts. I can honestly say I wear my clothes till there are holes. So that's what I'll probably do. The kids gave me a cute card, some headphones for my iPod, chocolates, and of course the gifts they made at school. Hannah painted a ceramic bird house, Jace, some tye dyed tissue paper flowers, and Halle some flower magnets. I treasure them deeply and will look back one day when they are all grown and wish they were little again...We went to Steph and Mike's for dinner. We had hamburgers, chips, salads, all the trimmings, and strawberry shortcake for dessert. It was yummy. Thanks to Mike B. for cookin' the hamburgers. It turned out to be a great mothers day.

So thankful... to have these women a part of my life. I love them so much and want them to know how much they mean to me. They are more than my mother, my sisters, and sis-in-law, they are my best friends. Again... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I love you all.

No comments: