
are back with full vengeance. AHCHOO!!!! I went to the doctor on Wednesday and got a Kenalog shot, which saved me last year. But this year I didn't get it quite soon enough so I'm waiting for it to kick in. In the mean time I am taking two allergy meds, nose spray, and eye drops. Sometime meds only work for one season then the next they don't work. So I am praying the Kenalog shot kicks in here in a few days.
I feel like this lady...
I am constantly reaching for a tissue!! I never had allergies until the spring after I had Justin, now every spring they hit me...HARD!! So, again, praying the shot kicks in right away!! Still I managed to stay busy. Went to Chili's with my mom and sister for lunch. It was good food and good company. They have all you can eat chips & salsa, salad, and soup, and their potato soup is so good, but the best ever is their chips and salsa. I could eat that forever...as long as I have a Diet Coke ( I would prefer Diet Pepsi, but in a pinch, Diet Coke will suffice). Halle had a corn dog and fries. Made 4 loaves of bread - the first two didn't turn out cause I shut the oven off instead of starting the timer (DUH!) - made meatloaf, smashed potatoes with bacon, cheese, and sour cream, and freezer corn, from last summer, taste like it's just off the cob. The kids weren't to impressed with the meat loaf, but I love it and it was so easy to make. I put it on our recipe blog. Off to go pick up Justin and his friends from the movie and then I am going to bed. So thankful for...1) allergy medication 2) that my hubbie did the dishes tonight 3) that tomorrow is another day and I can try to get done what I was trying to get to today, "it" goes no where, but waits patiently for my to come and finish up, a vicious, never ending game of catch-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment