Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's Sunday and...


Woke up and went to church. It's so warm outside and just a slight breeze. BEAUTIFUL. Well I am going to spend most of the day getting ready for the Spring Fling tomorrow at Jace's school. I hope I can pull it off. Every things almost ready, it's just getting it all laid out and set-up in the morning. I am going to take the kids and we are going to go outside and fill water balloons for water volleyball. Just alot of gathering and double and triple checking that I have everything. Later we are going to Tautphaus park to celebrate Jake's birthday. Great day for it. So till tomorrow - my family must prepare for mom to run around like a chicken with it's head cut off, and housework or anything that has to do with the house can be totally forgotten about till Monday afternoon. Wish me luck, my belly gets all nervous. I hate being in charge of things, I love being a worker bee, you tell me what needs to be done and I'll do it, but I hate being the one to ask people to do things, deciding what to do, and then if it's disaster, it's all your fault. So I just keep telling myself.....I can only do my best and I will not be able to please everyone. So again, wish me luck and say a little prayer things will go well, I just really want the kids to have fun. I share pictures tomorrow of Spring Fling and of Jake's B-day.

No comments: